- I'm not ignoring you to be rude, it's because I don't understand you
- Snuck into the science museum and there was no one inside except a sleeping security guard. It was cool except that most things were turned off.
- Pissed that my camera ran out of battery
- Disappointed by the lack of animal cruelty at the Beijing Zoo
- Had dinner with "very handsome" and Don
Vincent Cheung's Blog
Thursday, September 03, 2009
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
- girls here look at me and then blatantly look down to my feet and back up, am I dressed funny or something?
- broke my flip flop and limped around a UNESCO site
- gave up on trying to take the subway that hasn't been built yet, even though it's on the maps and ticket machines
- pointing is my main form of communication
- snuck onto a boat
- realized I was lost when I was in a tourist site and no one was around
- grabbed a pine cone for some cute girls
- hopped onto a bus without a clue where it was going, but lots of people were taking it, so it seemed like a good idea