Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Monday, December 10, 2007

They're violating the copyright on my life!

I'm pretty sure that all these web comics get their material from me. Case in point, today's xkcd, which totally rips off my "It's not official until it's on facebook" slogan. If you hover the mouse over the picture it says "Facebook defines relationships".

Facebook defines relationships.  'Yeah, we would have broken up last night, but the net connection was down.'
PHD Comics stole this one from me last year:


I need a bug scanner or something b/c I'm pretty sure that my apartment is bugged and that these webcomic authors are reading my e-mail and spying on my life.

2 Comments:

rin tin tin said...

liessss..i made it up!

John said...

or perhaps they read ur blog. ..stealing right from the source. better take all of this offline!

Post a Comment