Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Harry Potter

Finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last night at 3 am. Took me maybe a week and a half. Not suffering from as much withdrawal as last time when I read the first 5 books all in one week :p

Who would've thought that Harry was actually Dumbledore's father! Not to mention the thing that happened to that person that did that thing!! Oh, man, it was crazy!

Being stuck on dial-up at home, I need some more forms of entertainment.... I just might have to pick-up another book to read...

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

calling me is an option u know?
but NOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

First rule of any media-related post: NO SPOILERS, unless you warn the reader in the title, you daft bastard! (I *just* started reading Book 1...)

Vince said...

Well, it's difficult to consider it a spoiler when it's blatently false...

Anonymous said...

totally false.. I didn't understand a thing you were saying, sure.. you didn't want to spoil the book thanks.. LOL..
I'm reading the goblet of fire again before the movie.

Anonymous said...

um, hi. I don't understand a thing you're saying either. By the way, Harry isn't Dumbledore's father. Perhaps you should go read the once more, since you finished it at 3 am the last time. ( or should I say the first? )

Anonymous said...

Good work. You had me going there for a minute. And to think that some actually thought this was true. But i forgive them as they have not finished the first book. I got lazy and still haven't finished reading the 5th book from at least a year ago. This has been some inspiration. People don't be so cynicle. :)

Post a Comment