Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Friday, October 28, 2005

Strange search results on Google

Even more entertaining than googling yourself is to "image google" yourself.

My search results unfortunately doesn't give the picture from my webpage, but does show some different aspects of myself that you may not be aware of.

This image is of me from 2003 in my orange prison jump suit after being convicted of a double murder. I was sentenced, at the age of 40, to life in prison with no possibility of parole. As such, today's post is coming straight to you from behind bars.

This is a picture of my boat. I'm throwing a party once I get out of prison.

This picture is a little embarrassing. The lighting really messed with my skin tone and the camera didn't catch my good side.

Finally, while this picture is not of myself or related to me, it caught my eye because she was pretty cute.
It was later brought to my attention that looking for pictures of girls when searching for your name is a little creepy.


I was uploading some research videos onto Google Video the other day. While I was at it, I did some random searches . I searched for "cats" and came up with this little gem entitled "Funny cats video". I had seen the video several times before, but it's still hilarious :)

I searched for "dogs" and got the complete opposite - an absolutely horrible, gruesome, and disturbing video. The video is called "Shooting dogs for sport" and it's a video of American soldiers in Iraq shooting dogs when they got bored of shooting humans. Just to warn you, it can make your stomach churn.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao,
I like your blog
Did you try to do video search here?:
http://zappotv.com/jsp/ita/player.jsp?payperview=no&id=289915&index=0
I think this video even if a little old is still a masterpiece
paolo

Vince said...

Ya, I've seen that video before, it's really cool.

I found it on Google Video as well:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1268898010394294338

I'm not a huge fan of Windows Media player in the browser. It tends to be heavy on the resources, has connection problems, crashes, etc. Plus, it doesn't work on Macs (at least not well) or Linux.

Post a Comment