Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Desperate Housewives

Having finished reading Harry Potter, I needed something else to occupy my time. I decided to take up Desperate Housewives to see what all the fuss was about. I had seen an episode or two here and there, but never really got hooked as I didn't know the fully story line.

Anyways, I finished the whole first season yesterday (Friday). And if you're following my blog, you'd know that I finished Harry Potter on the previous Friday. I don't think I started watching Desperate Housewives until Sat. or Sun. That's 24 episodes (including the special) in 6 or 7 days, so that's 3-4 episodes per day on average :p.

It's entertaining enough. I'll have to start the second season soon :). I've also had a few people tell me to watch Battlestar Galactica, and I'll probably watch that first since I already have it on my computer in Toronto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment