Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Monday, October 24, 2005

Driving on the wrong side of the road

Funny thing happened to me when I was driving to the volleyball game tonight. I found it strange that one particular on-coming car was so close to me. Upon closer inspection, the car was driving down the turning lane on my side of the road! The driver got totally confused when the road he was on suddenly ended onto on-coming traffic :). He thought that his lane merged left and was about to come onto my lane, when he realized what a complete fool he was.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just recently moved to the UK where, of course, they drive on the wrong side of the road.
It's amazing how long it takes (hasn't happened to me yet) to get used to where to look, where to driver (ride the bike in my case) and realize the cars are not driving themselves.
Tricky.

Post a Comment