Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Thursday, October 27, 2005

More strange things in the big room

I came home from work pretty late today and the really big room was already dark (someone keeps turning off the lights earlier and earlier). It was pretty amazing as I saw all these little bright things on its really high ceiling. It made me happier for some reason. I haven't seen the big room like that since I was in Winnipeg. Here the ceiling always seems gray and in downtown Toronto, there's so many lights on the ground that it basically lights up the ceiling, but back in Winnipeg, there tends to be a lot of little bright things on the ceiling. I don't like the big room here. It's too depressing and someone keeps spilling water on the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment