Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Friday, October 14, 2005

Blog v2.0 Entry #2

Here goes....

The weather here sucks. Been cloudy since God knows when. I don't remember the last time I've seen the sun. But, surprisely, it was warm out today. It was like 20 Celsius, but of course, cloudy, dreary, and the ground is like permanently wet.

It's not like it rains hard, it just kinda spits, but like every day, and then it's not sunny enough to dry it up before it spits again. Pisses me off. I can't rollerblade b/c of all this wet ground... Well, I can, but it's too messy and it's bad for my blades..... and I'm getting spoiled by my car.... ah, the lazy life.

For the first two months I was here (Aug and Sept), it was great - sunny and warm, but now it's just chilly and cloudy. Well, it's not like I have a window in my office, so I can't tell one way or the other whether it's nice outside...

1 Comment:

Sarah said...

omg ya it rains every day here too.

Post a Comment