Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Freaky duplicate stuffed animals....

I was browsing through my feeds in Google Reader and saw this post on Blogger Buzz about adding personal touches to you blog. Then I see this picture, and I'm like, hey! My cat has that stuffed animal too! Freaky. Though, my black and white cat is much cuter than the one in this picture.


Funny thing about that stuffed animal. It looks a lot like my older black and white cat, and my younger, orange tabby cat likes to chase my older cat and attack her (she's lost weight ever since we got the second cat as she's had to run more). Anyways, my orange cat also enjoys attacking this stuffed animal pretending that it's my other cat :p

3 Comments:

Bob said...

nevrmind the stuffed animals.. that blanket is freaky! how can you sleep under that thing?

Digital Writing said...

And where can I see your cute cat? Yu can see mine here.
Look for the big one, the kittens left home already.

Vince said...

I've been meaning to post some pic's, but I've been too lazy...

Post a Comment