Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dumbest thing ever

Went to the lab room to print something. I left and realized I left my wallet, with my door swipe card, inside the room, but the door shut on me a fraction of a second too soon. I would've gotten one of the people in my group to open the door for me except that I left the group lunch early so that I could go home and pack (I'm leaving for the airport in less than half an hour), which means that there was no one around to open the door for me....

Luckily, I'm not completely dumb. I went to the secretary and fortunately she had card access to the room, so I borrowed her key and got my wallet. Could've been serious trouble though...

Leaving for San Francisco for the big volleyball tournament!!! Then, gf arrives 1 week later (post about that to come :p)

5 Comments:

Jill Barrott said...

In the spirit of this "dumb" post, I just now realized what GF refers to. It's not Grand Forks. Coincidently, I will be doing GF tomorrow...

Jenika said...

hey,
also in the spirit of the "dumb" post, i wanted to ask you how do i add a function on my blog to email new posts to people when they are published? is that what a site feed is?
thank you. this whole bloggin thang boggles my mind. also, how can i sign up to have your posts emailed?

Vince said...

Jill:
Hahaha, ya, Justin also asked if GF was Grand Forks... only Winnipeggers would ask that :p

Jenika:
I don't have e-mail subscription on my blog. You can get it through sites like FeedBurner. If you're reading a bunch of blogs, a feed reader, like Google Reader, Bloglines, etc. is better anyways.

Jenika said...

thanks

lushie said...

Hi I was doing a search on google about alarm clocks and saw your blog. I was wondering how to add you & subscribe to your blog?

Post a Comment