Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

May flowers should be here soon

Since April showers are already here, I expect that the May flowers should arrive soon.

I woke up and I looked out my window this morning, and it was suddenly green/brown/gray out. I had to do a double take b/c the lovely snow cover we had, all 1" of it, had disappeared overnight. I checked the weather and it was 7 degrees out!

Then, this evening, I got rained on pretty hard walking home after my volleyball game. I hate rain. IT'S JANUARY, WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE RAIN. STUPID TORONTO, GET WITH THE PROGRAM. YOU ARE IN CANADA, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE SNOW IN JANUARY, NOT RAIN.

At least humour us with freezing rain...

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i would take rain over what we have here

Vince said...

The -50 windchill that you guys have overnight is a little extreme, but I wouldn't mind a nice balmy -20 so that the ski slopes have more snow than exposed grass.

Post a Comment