Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

10 years of digital cameras

July 1, 1998. Me and Mittens (in my sister's room)


I was randomly going through some old photos today and realized that I got my first digital camera (the AGFA Photowise camera) just over 10 years ago! (I was an early adopter)

The photo above was one of the first pics I took with the digital camera. Gotta love the longish hair with the part in the middle, the old school Timex watch, Mittens at the youthful age of 7, and the Friends backdrop.

2 Comments:

Florence said...

Do you still have your digital camera? I didn't get my first one until 4 years ago.
That photo is so 90s. :)

Vince said...

I think it's still kicking around somewhere at my parents' store.

Post a Comment