I'm in a much better mood today!
- Stayed at home in PJ's instead of going into the office
- Fences mended
- New web page launched (finally!)
- Painlessly reactivated my cell phone, keeping the same number and not paying any extra fees
- Borrowed a hammer and had a nice talk with the hammer lender (and found out some really interesting things about her)
- Built my shelf and cleaned up my closet
After: (look in the bottom left)
- Great volleyball game (smoked them 25-9 in the 2nd game!)
- Reached >$200 in pledges (but still short of my goal of $300)
- Watched the newest episode of How I Met Your Mother, which was a nice feel good episode, made even better guest starring the incredibly cute Ashley Williams, of Good Morning, Miami fame (a recent sitcom that ran from 2002-2004).