Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Sunday, February 26, 2006

12 hours of physical activity today.... so pooped

8 hour volleyball tournament. 9 - 5. 6 games. Narrowly lost in the semi-finals. Serious sugar low at the end of that game.

4 hour curling bonspiel. 6 - 10. Lawrence & Don Valley, coming from Kipling & Lakeshore, i.e. complete opposite side of the city. Damn Patrick kept throwing light and made me sweep like crazy! I was inspired by Mark Nichols (my curling hero). Everything was like Mark Nichols would have hit the guard and did a triple take out and lie 3 in the house.

Undefeated through 2 matches. Won Kinder surpises! Every curling bonspiel I've been to, I've won a prize! (Not always because of merit)

Kevin and I are thinking of forming a curling team next year. We're aiming for the 2010 or 2014 Olympics. Team Gushue (Canadian gold medal winners) is mostly just a year older than us, so we have our work cut out for us to catch up to them by the time we're their age.

Gonna be so sore tomorrow, and what's worse is that I have this "indoor challenge" thing tomorrow - volleyball, basketball, dodgeball, and soccer. 7 hours :s. Crazy stuff. Maybe it's good that I missed skiing on Friday.

Then there's volleyball Mon, Tues, and Thurs and snowboarding Fri. Hope my body lasts...

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You could eat anything right now! You could eat anything!!!

Vince said...

You know, I eat whatever I want whenever I want. I'm physically unable to gain weight :p

I think that I have a self-controlling mechanism in place, akin to that of my spending habits. I just don't have much of a taste for most junk food. Given a bag of chips, chocolate bar, etc. in front of me and freshly cut fruit or like fresh bread, I'd choose the fruit and bread hands down. That's just my preference of food.

That and my metabolism doesn't seem to have slowed down yet. Crossing my fingers that it never does.

Anonymous said...

well my metabolism has slowed down and i cant benefit from innate healthy habits.

b4 i plan on having kids i so want to go out to dinner w/ your mom and talk about how she raised you and your sibblings. so when the time comes you'll need to hook it up plz.

you can take Mo out and expose him to cats for fun in return if you like.

Vince said...

Well, my taste in food is quite independent of that of the rest of my family. I'd go into what I don't eat, but that'd take too long and my laptop doesn't have that much battery life.

I will however take you up in your offer as long as I can let my cats crawl all over Mo.

Anonymous said...

deal!

Post a Comment