Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Seems all I do is webpage design...

Hot off the redesign of my webpage, I have just finished redesigning my research group's webpage, as it was in desperate need of a makeover.

Before
A horribly ugly webpage...



After
Now without the tackiness, eye straining background colour, etc. using CSS, Photoshop, and colour scheme tools.


A valuable lesson was learnt here: the colour blind member of the group should not be responsible for the design of the website.

3 Comments:

Sarah said...

clearly i want to make a comment about your group giving me fashion advice.

but i will restrain myself.

Vince said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

This from the person trying to copy my prof's hairstyle.

Sarah said...

All I'm saying is that your group should stick to probabilistic algorithms research and stay out of fashion, style, and related advice.

Post a Comment