Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Post #200!!!!


This is my 200th post! No jokes. Also coincidently, the 200th straight day that my computer at school has been on without being rebooted or turned off! Serious. No Photoshop in that image, except to circle the 200 days. I like deserve some sort of award or something for that! 200 days straight! By far a new record for me. That means the last time I rebooted it was right before I left for my internship at MSR in Aug.

So, about 200 posts in the last 4 months. That's 50 posts / month and approx. 1.67 posts / day. This is why I need to cut back on blogging and DO SOME WORK!!! And by work, I don't mean web design. I mean, ACTUAL work.

I was initially hoping that posting online would help me to post regularly as I do have some external pressure to get me to blog regularly, unlike the journal I was trying to keep a while back, which kinda died off. The problem, is that it's too effective of a motivation and this is an amazing outlet for procrastinating.

Expect this space to remain stagnant for a while or at least be updated much less frequently. I'll try not to have a life so that I don't have anything to blog about. Maybe I should commit to not blogging for like a few days...

5 Comments:

Bob said...

great. now what am i gonna do at work?

Anonymous said...

Make use of your time, prepare a proper welcome for the newbies that will be joining you next week. Ya know, wallpaper every square millimeter of their cubicles with yellow stickies, tin foil, fill with those styrofoam S's... use your imagination :P

Bob said...

I guess i could take down the xmas tree...

Anonymous said...

pssst.. hi

Vince said...

How's it goin'?

Post a Comment