Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Monday, January 15, 2007

I guess I really am a whore

A volleyball whore, that is.

Deanna told me to go watch the girl's tri-campus volleyball game today as it was the two downtown campus teams playing (as opposed to Scarborough or Mississauga). I'm jealous that the girls have that league b/c they have organized teams, coaches, practices, full court games, proper refs, and uniforms. I wish they had that for guy's volleyball.

Anyways, I went b/c I know people on both teams. I just didn't know that I knew that many! I knew 2 on one team and 6 on the other. There were only 8 or 9 players on each team... I also recognized a few others from pick-up volleyball and intramurals, but I don't know them.

The scary bit is of those 8 players I know, I know them from different volleyball things (various pick-up volleyball and intramurals), so it's not like I was on one volleyball team with all 8 of them. I met each of them separately through volleyball. Even worse is that I have been on teams with 2 (out of the I think 3) boyfriends watching the game, again, I met each of them separately and played with them on different teams :s

Yes, I'm a whore. I'll play as much as I can, whenever I can, where ever it is, and with whoever I can get. Ok, maybe not with whoever, I do have standards after all ;)

2 Comments:

Shamsul Chowdhury said...

Dude, you sound like you love volleyball. That's cool. You should check out sportsvite.com to find players to play with or maybe even join a team.

Unknown said...

Why call YOURSELF whore?

It's a name you have to earn like I did, honey, and you can't earn it sitting at your keyboard. The name must also be tattooed across your face by church women, or the PTA, or the synogogue, etc. Otherwise someone might expose you for the good, healthy, career guy that YOU REALLY ARE.

www.ruthieblacknaked.blogspot.com

Post a Comment