Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm sorry Shaftesbury, I disappointed you

I was flipping through the old high school yearbook and in my graduating year, I was voted the most likely to make my first million by the age of 25.

I'm sorry Shaftesbury, it doesn't look like that's going to happen :(. I do however, still have a little over 4 months to go, so I'm currently accepting donations. Show some school spirit!!! Together, we can make this happen!

Oh, and I retract my yearbook quote. Frankly, most people should retract their yearbook quote. Good on those that didn't submit a quote.

3 Comments:

mimmers said...

so.. what was your high school yearbook quote

Vince said...

You tell me yours, I'll tell you mine.

Bob said...

Ya I think I want mine back too. Funny how you me Kevin and Fan have a half page together. Must have been alphabetic destiny.

Post a Comment