Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Friday, August 25, 2006

Getting a new battery!

Apple's doing a battery recall as some of the laptop batteries can supposedly overheat and potentially cause your laptop to go on fire or something. I've never had any incident of my battery heating up, but I have found that my battery life has decreased substantially, from 4+ hours when I first got my laptop to ~2 hours now. It's just from frequent use of the battery.

I was just thinking about getting a new battery, but now I don't have to since I qualify for a free battery replacement :D

It says that I'm supposed to return my old battery once I get the replacement, but I think that I'll just keep it and use it as a spare (good for long flights).

1 Comment:

John said...

"...but I think that I'll just keep it and use it as a spare (good for long flights)"

would this classify as terrorism? ;)

Post a Comment