Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Monday, August 21, 2006

Names to remember

Kives and Meghan had a dinner party on Saturday. Perhaps a more correct term would be Meghan's and Kives's Mom's dinner party as I don't think Kives did anything (except pick up my fondue and cooler) and his Mom made the brisket.

All the people there were Meghan's friends aside from me. I'm bad with names, so I'll write them down here for my own reference later on. There was Travis (who was also at pool the other day), Chris (Mr. PA), Ron (the DJ with 4 people in the bar), Nicky (who we had thought was Ron's gf), and Stacy (girl who had been everywhere and had a story about everything). The evening was surprisingly entertaining considering that most people didn't know more than about 1 or 2 other people in the room, yet we were there from 5 pm until 3 am! And that didn't even involve much alcohol!

I brought my camera, but in my typical fashion, I was too lazy to take it out to actually take pictures. I'm not a huge fan of taking pictures, but I like to have them. The best is when other people bring their cameras and then I just steal the pictures (like what happened this summer). Ron had a good idea upon leaving that I should have just left it on the table and then people would have used it, plus, then I'd also be in the pictures. I'm definitely gonna try that next time.

1 Comment:

Bob said...

yeah i hear ya on the pics.. i hate taking them but I always bug people for their pictures. I'm still waiting for Justin to send me his from st. patty's day.

yeah leaving the camera out for people to take random pictures sounds like a good idea. maybe i will do that for friday. Good plan Vince!

Post a Comment