Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Saturday, August 19, 2006

"Is he under 14?"

My new shoes


I got dragged into shoe shopping with my older sister and my mom. I got a pair of shoes from the Shoe Company b/c we had a coupon.

My mom was paying for my shoes b/c she had the airmiles credit card and the cashier asked:

Is he under 14?


AWESOME. Both my mom and me had to hold back the laughter. I haven't been estimated to be that young for a while :p. The reason she was asking was b/c at least in Manitoba, you can either get the PST or GST (sales taxes) off for children under 14.

We should have said "yes".

I totally need to go to that age guessing thing at the amusement parks. They have to like guess your age within 2 years. I don't know if anyone has ever been able to do that before :p

1 Comment:

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHA CLASSIC

Post a Comment