Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Friday, August 04, 2006

KELLY CLARKSON CONCERT, BITCHES


Free poster!


This is how I find a suitable radio station when I'm in a new city:
  1. Press the "scan" button

  2. If Kelly Clarkson is playing, stop.
    Else, goto #1

3rd time's a charm. First time, it was Sarah's fault. Absolutely 100% of the blame is on her. That was like Dec. 2004. Then, it just so happened that while I was at MSR, Kelly Clarkson was on another tour and was playing near Seattle! I had the ticket in my hand, but she cancelled the concert b/c of laryngitis. That was Sept. 2005. Another internship, another tour, and another coincidence! This time, I finally went!

It was awesome.

If you have anything bad to say about Kelly Clarkson, you will be kindly asked to leave this blog.

For the sake of professionalism, please refrain from making any comments about jailbait or insinuating that I went soley for that purpose. Yes, there was jailbait (and plenty of it). Even "Canadian" jailbait.

3 Comments:

Sarah said...

AS IF it was my fault

Sarah said...

honestly instead of going to concerts, maybe you guys could get gmail to work...it's down! GRRR...

Vince said...

OMG, don't even try denying that it was your fault!

And don't look at me for your gmail problems, I don't work there (a)

Post a Comment