Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Strange things in that big dark room

Something I hadn't seen in ages.

There are these big flashes of bright light and loud sounds along with water coming from the ceiling in that big dark room that usually has the twinkly things and that big bright circle thing.

I was actually pleasantly surprised when it started.

Wow, that was a big flash from some ginormous camera! I saw the whole backyard when that happened! The sound of the water hitting the ground is actually quite soothing. The bad thing is that it's gonna result in an increase in mosquitoes.... yay.... I'm so getting West Nile this year.

2 Comments:

Bob said...

mosquitoes? I dunno about that. I have faith that Taz will come through for us.

Vince said...

I don't know if I have faith, but I have hope, though I've lived in Winnipeg long enough to know better.

Post a Comment