Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Monday, January 16, 2006

Day 9: The grass is always greener on the other side


Turn your back for a second and the neighbour erects a frackin' fence! At least the grass on my side is finally starting to grow... For those of you who haven't caught on, maybe this picture will explain what's going on:


In an informal experiment in light conditions, I put the grass in my bathroom with the fluorescent light on for the past 24 hours to see how it would grow in my office. It grew quite well :)

In other news, the mail pile more than doubled in size as I consolidated the two mail piles I had - mail I got when I was in Seattle and mail I got since. The picture is blocking the pile of chocolates and candy I collected over the holidays, but you can see the edge of it to the right.

I procrastinated cleaning my room until 11 pm, but I got a significant amount done - put away clean laundry, cleaned up shelves, floor, and unpacked the suitcase from Winnipeg/LA/Mexico. All that remains now is to clean my desk, sort mail, file documents, and unpack the clothes from Seattle. Oh, and the floor could use a good cleaning. Can you tell that my sisters are coming next week?

I thought about taking a before and after picture, but my room was embarrassingly messy before. Now I can actually walk in my room!!!

1 Comment:

Bob said...

What? Kentucky Bluegrass is from Washington? Shouldn't it be Washington Bluegrass then??

Post a Comment