Vincent Cheung

Vincent Cheung's Blog


« Newer Post Home Older Post »

Friday, January 20, 2006

Visit me so that my room gets cleaned

Finally unpacked from Seattle. Only took me 2 months :p.

Nothing motivates me to clean more than guests coming to stay. My sisters are arriving tomorrow, so that means I washed my sheets, the futon cover, and towels, put away all my clothes, cleared off my floor, wiped down the bathroom counter, swept, vacuumed, took out the garbage, and general cleaning and tidying.

Didn't have time for mopping this time. Also didn't get around to cleaning my desk, but that's ok, they don't need my desk. And let's not forget the mighty mail pile, which is unfortunately still at full strength.

Not too bad for a quick last minute clean-up (i.e. between the hours of 1 and 3 am). All that floor you see in the pictures was covered like a week ago.


9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww i like you're blue table. did you paint it?

and yeah, for guests the house does get cleaned. it's one of the reasons i invite ppl from time to time.

Bob said...

thats not bad. At least you can tell what kind of floor you have. I think there is carpet in my room.

Vince said...

One word: Ikea

And speaking of visits, Nusraat, when are you and your boy toy gonna come visit? You promised me a visit! You can request reference letters from Jill, Justin, and Rostecki if you deem it necessary. Chris same goes for you...

Bob said...

I guess I'm not invited :( FINE! :p

Vince said...

Hey, you had your chance and you blew it :p

Of course, you're always welcome to come back ;). I just didn't think you'd come back so soon. Soon being while I'm still in Toronto.

Anonymous said...

we so wanna come. do you think it'd be worth it to come for a weekend or sth? or is that a waste?

Vince said...

Weekend trips totally work, that's what most people end up doing. Just keep an eye out for cheap tickets. You'd be able to get most of the major sight seeing done, as well as do some shopping, eat some good food, etc.

I'm trying to appeal to your stomach ;). You've got a lot of options - greek town, little italy, little portugal, chinatown, viet town, korean town, the list goes on...

Bob said...

don't forget pizza pizza.. it sucks that we don't have those here :(

Vince said...

You know, I never really caught on to the appeal of Pizza Pizza aside from their cheap prices..... but maybe that's the appeal :p. Their pizzas are nothing special.

Post a Comment